lunes, 30 de junio de 2008

Final Fantasy BSO - A Thousand Words



I acted so distant then,
didn't say goodbye before you left,
but I was listening;
you'll fight your battles far from me,
far too easily.

"Save your tears cause I’ll come back"
I could hear that you whispered
as you walked through that door.
But still I swore
to hide the pain.
When I turn back the pages,
shouting might have been the answer
what if I cried my eyes out and begged you not to depart ?



Canciones de videojuegos, para que luego digan que no son obras de arte. La siguiente, Passion/Sanctuary.


But dreams could never fool me, not that easily.

1 comentario:

  1. Si te pones tan friki no te dejo venir a mi cuidad!xD

    jajajajajja

    Sabes que noooooo:)


    Eres mi friki preferido, con diferencia... y conozco muchos!

    ResponderEliminar

Di "amigo" y entra