lunes, 26 de enero de 2009

Bright Eyes - First Day of My Life.




Me extraña no haber puesto este video antes. A mí en su día me dió una buena puntada emocional. No sé si fue por el momento, pero aquí os lo dejo, porque creo que merece mucho la pena.


Yours is the first face that I saw
I think I was blind before I met you
Now I don't know where I am, don't know where I've been
But I know where I want to go

And so I thought I'd let you know
That these things take forever, I especially am slow
But I realized that I need you
And I wondered if I could come home

Remember the time you drove all night
Just to meet me in the morning
And I thought it was strange, you said everything changed
You felt as if you'd just woke up

And you said, "This is the first day of my life.
I'm glad I didn't die before I met you.
But, now I don't care, I could go anywhere with you
And I'd probably be happy."

5 comentarios:

  1. a veces da la sensacion de que sea al reves... que la cancion este hecha para el video. es genial^^

    ResponderEliminar
  2. QUE BONITO...me ha emocionado y todo...me gusta la música, la letra,, el video...es genial..no lo conocía, gracias...

    ResponderEliminar

Di "amigo" y entra